Thursday, March 5, 2009

Investment Advice.

I know we, or should I say I, have neglected posting anything new for a wee bit.


I will make no excuses like we were out of town, or we have all been sick, or I just can't think of anything to write about.


No, I will not do that.

I am above that.



Lately my infinitely genius and well educated older brother, I'll let you pick which one that is, has been sharing some insight on our government and the mess we all are in. I have been researching diligently on this matter and came to one conclusion.



I will never be smart.



I will however pretend to be on occasion.



With that I will share with you a little advice I found in my research for knowledge.



Now you might say, "Cory, it is from Comedy Central. How can I take this serious?"



With that in mind I just noticed that perhaps I'm looking for wisdom in the wrong places.

Brother, I will never listen to you again.



1 comment:

  1. Overall a great clip, right up until the last 30 seconds. Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

    ReplyDelete