Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another life lesson learned


This morning I learned another great lesson from my 4 year old C.C..  As I was leaving for work I noticed he was reading some books with his sister Kayli.  I wanted to make a point of this to him so 

I tell him, "Good to see you reading books son.  You know they will make you smarter." 

He doesn't even look up and replies, "Ya, I know Dad.  It erases all the brainwashing from the T.V.."

I don't know where he gets this infinite wisdom from but I couldn't be prouder.

3 comments:

  1. Good parenting is where CC gets it!! Or from a great example of cousins:) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of it comes from one of his uncles, everyone knows that uncles who live by the ocean are unusually wise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think that he gets it from mom's side of the family...cause we are all too crazy to think that logically. Although we do love our books.

    ReplyDelete