Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brilliant!!


My son is a genius.  He came up with an idea today that has me asking myself, "why didn't I think of that?"

We have an old get well balloon that has been floating around our house for weeks now.  I mentioned getting rid of it and C.C. proposed the most amazing idea ever and so we did it.  His idea was to tie a note onto the balloon and send it skyward.  Now this has been countless times, but his note was nothing ordinary.  He wrote the note by himself and it read, "Dear Aliens in outer space,
When you find my balloon will you please give me a ride in your space ship.  Thanks, C.C."

So now we just have to wait.  I'll tell you how our ride goes.  I can't wait as C.C. is sure his plan will work.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an easy request. Why didn't I think to ask that way? Aus says that he is up for a ride in a spaceship any day. Just holler. Plus he says if he finds them first...he let ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful what you wish for, I'm pretty sure Andrew might run into a few aliens with a spaceship during his time on the force...

    ReplyDelete