Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Sista!

I would like to recognize my OLDER sister for her birthday.  She has lived one more year.  When I was young I remember thinking one day I could catch her age and beat her.  Today I'll let ya win again Jill.  Keep having them birthdays! 



Seriously though my sister Jill has always been there for me even when I didn't want her sometimes.  Think grade school sister.  

A few months ago when I had my surgery Jill saved my life with countless Tupperware dishes full of food I could actually eat, and she showed kindness and genuine help that I will never be able to repay.  This little video and tribute may bring us a little closer to even though.  

3 comments:

  1. 'Da Pill is 34, imagine that. Happy Birthday, Little Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee I am speechless.....thank you I think;) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get a kick out of this song. It's great. So is the "Dad is great, he gives us chocolate cake." lol. Why does it say Dave at the end? I thought you would've fixed that Cory.

    ReplyDelete