Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Family fun!

As I was pondering what my topic would be for this post I opened a fortune cookie and this is what I read.  I've never had a fortune cookie more applicable.

Over the past few months we have been lucky to spend some time with some of the family.  

I know I'm not including everything or everyone, but this is what I have together right now.  We wish all of us could get together more often. 

A few of the fun times include when we went to Wendy & Jeff's where C.C. and Austin made gingerbread houses.  Kayli probably had more candy in her gut than on the houses. She is the biggest sugar freak I know. We went to the car show with Bret's family and chased kids in and out of cars all day.  Thanks for the tickets Guy!  After the car show we had dinner at the Mayan and watched the divers.  C.C. and Kayli thought that was pretty cool. Last night the brothers in town and Dad went to the Utah vs. BYU game up at the U. We had burgers at Hires before the game and everyone seemed to have a great time even if we were a house divided on who to cheer for.  It was a great overtime game that was a lot of fun. 

The best part of all this is just spending time with family.  We look forward to future fun and more family to join us next time.    

Below are a few pictures from our fun times. Scroll over images to enlarge.

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly!!! Nice post little brother. By the way I could totally tell the Ute symbols you put on the shirts:) My Dad would never betray the Y!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill. I don't know what your talking about me putting Ute symbols on them. I would never do that. I will say amongst all that red they held true to the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny. I noticed that your editing needs work; they had symbols in one picture and none in the other. Nice. It was fun to see some of my brothers and my dad together. I never tire of seeing my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They couldn't resist and went at halftime and got all that Ute gear. Its hard to stay in the dark when you've seen the light.

    ReplyDelete